Join us for an overview of anticipated changes as we start a new trading relationship with the EU.
Ruth Binny from HM Gov. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
The morning includes:
• Guidance on new requirements for EU exports and imports
• Review technical guidelines published by HM Gov. to date
• Who will represent your company at customs
• New terminology
• Managing the flow of information within your supply chain
• Share experiences and ideas for good practice
• Free Trade Agreements – Now and the future
• Who are the organisations that can help your overseas development
•Opportunity to network
Thousands of businesses like yours have increased their sales, growth and stability by selling overseas. Explore the potential of exporting, get to grips with an evolving global supply chain and discover new partners for innovation.
Start you preparations today!
September 24, 2019
Brexit Forum: Latest updates on EU trade
DATE & TIME
Date: September 24, 2019
Time: 09:00 - 11:00
Aviation Business Park, Enterprise Close, Christchurch BH23 6NX
Telephone: 01202 714804
To book on to this event you will need your Dorset Chamber username and password. To get your password enter your username (this is your email address) and submit. A link to reset your password will be sent to your email.
If you are not a Dorset Chamber member and would like to join click here otherwise please complete the registration process when making a booking.
Please login if you are a Dorset Chamber member to receive your discounted member rate.