**This training session is fully booked**
Many business professionals know they need to network but aren't sure how to do it effectively or comfortably. This fun and interactive session will be cover "The 7 Keys To Making Networking Work".
By the end of the session you will have:
– Developed a personal networking plan
– Understood how to approach people easily
– Learnt about the different types of networkers
– Found an approach that feels right for you
– An insight into how to overcome any networking nerves
– Awareness around your networking strengths and weakness
– An understanding of the types of events that would suit you
– Learnt (and practiced in pairs) how to do 3 step simple a "one minute" talk
Delivered by Marion Hewitt on behalf of Simply Amazing Training, a successful training business set up by Dee Clayton in 2008. Dee knew networking was key to building up a client base and has distilled her top tips and techniques to making networking work into this workshop – meaning you get a shortcut to success!
Bookings will close at 2.00pm on Friday 1st December 2017 or when the event is fully booked. Please book before this date to avoid disappointment and guarantee your place.
December 5, 2017
Business Foundations: Networking Skills – December
at Dorset Chamber of Commerce & Industry
DATE & TIME
Date: December 5, 2017
Time: 09:30 - 11:30
Dorset Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Lower Ground Floor, Chamber House, Acorn Office Park, Ling Road, Poole BH12 4NZ
Telephone: 01202 714807
To book on to this event you will need your Dorset Chamber username and password. To get your password enter your username (this is your email address) and submit. A link to reset your password will be sent to your email.
If you are not a Dorset Chamber member and would like to join click here otherwise please complete the registration process when making a booking.
Please login if you are a Dorset Chamber member to receive your discounted member rate.