Join us to discover how to optimise online export documents and get it right first time.
The session includes:
• Demo of online solution, avoid common mistakes and completing Certificates of Origin, EUR1/ATR preference forms, and ATA Carnet
• Brief overview of common types of commercial, transport and trade documents required during the export process
• Introduce some additional export procedures and requirements
• Review of the standard content on an export invoice
• Start forming your pre-export check list.
£37.50+VAT Member Price
£50.00+VAT Standard Price
Have you registered for funding? You claim up to 100% of your training costs as part of Brexit preparations
Customs Training and IT Grants Scheme
October 8, 2019
Workshop for online export documents
at Dorset Chamber of Commerce & Industry
DATE & TIME
Date: October 8, 2019
Time: 09:00 - 11:00
Dorset Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Lower Ground Floor, Chamber House, Acorn Office Park, Ling Road, Poole BH12 4NZ
Telephone: 01202 714804
To book on to this event you will need your Dorset Chamber username and password. To get your password enter your username (this is your email address) and submit. A link to reset your password will be sent to your email.
If you are not a Dorset Chamber member and would like to join click here otherwise please complete the registration process when making a booking.
Please login if you are a Dorset Chamber member to receive your discounted member rate.