Recognised internationally as the best practice to IT Service Management
It is a 4 day course
Assessment is a one-hour exam comprising 40 multiple choice questions
What will I learn?
- Purpose, objectives and scope of service design and processes
- Service transition bringing value to the business
- Incident, problem, event and access management
- Service desk function and request fulfilment
- Roles and objectives of IT operations control and facilities management
- Continual service improvement approach
- The Deming cycle and 7 step improvement model
Who is the training suitable for?
Those who manage either internal or external IT operations who are responsible for providing an efficient and effective service utilising service level agreements.
Training provided by:
ITIL Foundation V4
DATE & TIME
Time: 09:00 am
Contact: Ali Franklin
Chamber Member Price:£876.9
Access Point, Northarbour Road, Portsmouth, PO6 3TE
Please note this training is being directly delivered by the training provider and as such all correspondence regarding bookings and attendance should be directly with the provider.